Heyens: Advanced Recorder Technique, Vol. 2
Advanced Recorder Technique is a must-have 2 volume collection for all recorder players!
Volume 2 focusses on Breathing and Sound:
- Physical Sensitivity
- Becoming Aware of Breathing
- Diaphragm Awareness - Breathing Exercises (without the recorder)
- Breathing Exercises (with the recorder)
- Breath Support ("flexible Tension")
- Exercises for Sound
- Phrasing and Breathing
- Suggestions for Note-Shaping in Examples from the Repertoire
These books include musical examples for the alto (treble) recorder, but the breathing and sound techniques are for all sizes of recorder!