Various: Recorder Trio Junior - Volume 3
Easy pieces from the Baroque and Classical eras through to folk and light entertainment music for the first experiences of playing in a trio - incl. "Memory" from Cats.
- Webber Andrew Lloyd: Memory
- Mozart Wolfgang Amadeus: Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen
- Rosin Sylvia Corinna: Reverie
- Traditional: Santiano
- Albert Heinrich: Du mein einzig Licht
- Albert Heinrich: Anke von Tharau
- Lechner Leonhard: Innsbruck, ich muss dich lassen
- Traditional: Der Perlenfischer
- Traditional: Home on the Range
- Foster Stephen Collins: Camptown Races
About Blockflötentrio Junior
The series Blockflötentrio Junior with its versatile arrangements and original music compositions from classical to folk to light entertainment, created as an introduction into recorder trio playing.
Each book includes short explanations about the pieces as well as tips for alternative instrumentations allowing tenor and bass recorders to be used. Recorder Trio Junior leads to the trio series Ensemble Dreiklang Berlin, in which all the instruments of the recorder family are combined in various ways.
Apart from the basic instrumentations SSA and SAA the pieces in this book can also be played on the lower recorders (Tenor and Bass). A variety of possible instrumentations are listed in the edition. Each ensemble can therefore choose the instrumentation that best suits it and offers the best sound.