Una 38 string harp (Silkgut strings) in green finish by Salvi
Una 38 string lever harp with Silkgut® Synthetic Strings by Salvi
Lightweight and portable, the new 38 string Una features a sophisticated and captivating Celtic design. Its unique Silkgut® Copper strings containing copper powder from 4th octave B to 5th octave D remove any musical “jump” from wire to non-wire strings, and lend to the Una’s indulgence of rich tones and deep bass.
- Range: C1 - A38 (C 1st Oct. - A 6th Oct.)
- Strings: 38
Bow Brand Lever Harp Silkgut® Synthetic Strings C1 - C4
Bow Brand Lever Harp Silkgut® Copper Strings B4 - D5
Bow Brand Lever Harp Wire Bass Strings C5 - A6
- Levers: Nickel Plated Pro Levers
- Body: Solid Maple Wood & High Grade Laminates
- Soundboard: Fiemme Valley Red Spruce
- Height (max): 136.5cm
- Width (max): 78cm
- Soundboard Width (max): 33cm
- Weight: 11.6kg
- Available finishes: Green, mahogany and natural
(other finishes available to special order)
- Dust Cover & Tuning Key included
- Transport cover not included, but sold separately: click here
The Una is an excellent professional lever harp, suited to both intermediate and more advanced players. An ideal travelling instrument, without compromising on the range. Equipped with Bow Brand Silkgut® Synthetic Strings, it combines the roundness and power of gut strings with the robustness and stability of synthetic strings.
Thoughtfully designed by Salvi and made to impeccably high standards..!