Troubadour VI 36 string harp (Gut strings) in natural finish by Lyon & Healy
The Troubadour VI Harp is a 36 Gut strung lever harp made by Lyon & Healy
Introduced in 1962, the Lyon & Healy Troubadour VI is the perfect instrument for both beginning and experienced harpists. With 5 complete octaves, the Troubadour VI has the same string spacing and tension as Lyon & Healy pedal harps. The Troubadour VI's Sitka Spruce soundboard helps give it a clear, full sound. Available in natural, mahogany and black ebony finishes; fitted with Performance levers. The Troubadour VI comes with a cover, tuning key and a 3-year limited warranty.
- Range: C1 - C36 (C 1st Oct. - C 6th Oct.)
- Strings: 36
Bow Brand Pedal Harp Nylon Strings C1 - F2
Bow Brand Pedal Harp Gut Strings E3 - A5
Bow Brand Pedal Harp Wire Bass Strings G5 - C6
- Levers: Nickel Plated Performance Levers
- Body: Solid Maple Wood & High Grade Laminates
- Soundboard: Pacific Northwest/Northern Midwest Sitka Spruce
- Height (max): 166cm
- Width (max): 76cm
- Soundboard Width (max): 38cm
- Weight: 17kg
- Available finishes: Natural, Mahogany and Black
(other finishes available to special order)
- Indoor Cover & Tuning key included
- Transport cover not included and currently unavailable.
Harp Makers To The World Since 1889..!
From the hallowed halls of the New York Philharmonic to the Bolshoi Ballet, Lyon & Healy Harps is acclaimed throughout the world for its remarkable depth and clarity of sound, breathtaking designs, and rich heritage of quality craftsmanship. With 130 years of harp making experience, each hand-crafted pedal and lever harp is instilled with a legacy of superior woodcrafting and commitment to the development of the instrument.