Juno 25 string harp (Silkgut strings) in mahogany finish by Salvi
Juno 25 string lever harp with Silkgut® strings by Salvi
Versatile, portable, brilliant. The Juno 25 is perfect for a young beginner or an adult amateur – with its comfortable base it can be played as a lap harp, traditionally with feet or 20cm legs, or standing with a telescopic stand or harness (sold separately).
- Range: A1 - E25 (A 1st Oct. - E 5th Oct.)
- Strings: 25
Bow Brand Lever Harp Silkgut® Synthetic Strings A1 - E5
- Levers: Nickel Plated Pro Levers
- Body: Solid Maple Wood & High Grade Laminates
- Soundboard: Okumè
- Height (max): 81cm on feet/101cm on legs
- Width (max): 52cm
- Soundboard Width (max): 25.5cm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Available finishes: Mahogany, cherrywood, natural, red, green and blue
(other finishes available to special order)
Transport Cover, Extended Legs (20cm) & Tuning Key included
- Telescopic stand and Harness (not included and sold separately).
The Juno 25 is an excellent student lever harp, suited to both beginners and more advanced players. Its relatively small size makes it an ideal starter or travelling instrument, without compromising on the range. Equipped with Bow Brand Silkgut® Synthetic Strings, it combines the roundness and power of gut strings with the robustness and stability of synthetic strings.
Thoughtfully designed by Salvi and made to impeccably high standards..!
Take the first steps of your musical journey with the Juno, Mia, Titan, Gaia or Hermes harp and let the adventure begin! Designed especially for the ‘Start and Play’ range, these new additions to the Salvi catalogue make playing the harp an even more magical experience.