Hermes 40 string harp (Gut strings) in natural finish by Salvi
Hermes 40 string lever harp with gut strings and silk gut strings by Salvi
The Hermes lever harp has a classic pedal harp look with a contemporary twist; with its large soundbox and extended range of 40 strings – reaching 6th octave A – it has a full and rich sound.
- Range: E1 - A40 (E 1st Oct. - A 6th Oct.)
- Strings: 40
Bow Brand Lever Harp Silkgut® Synthetic Strings E1 - F2
Bow Brand Lever Harp Natural Gut Strings E3 - B5
Bow Brand Lever Harp Wire Bass Strings A5 - A6
- Levers: Nickel Plated Pro Levers
- Body: Solid Maple Wood & High Grade Laminates
- Soundboard: Fiemme Valley Red Spruce
- Height (max): 159.5cm
- Width (max): 80cm
- Soundboard Width (max): 38cm
- Weight: 19kg
- Available finishes: Mahogany, cherrywood, natural, red, green and blue
(other finishes available to special order)
- Dust Cover & Tuning Key included
- Transport cover not included, but sold separately: click here
The Hermes is an excellent student lever harp with a classic pedal harp look, suited to both beginners and more advanced players. Equipped with Bow Brand Natural Gut Strings, which combines roundness with a powerful sound. It is therefore very suitable to players who wish to progress to playing a pedal harp, or pedal harpists looking for a smaller, more easily portable harp.
Thoughtfully designed by Salvi and made to impeccably high standards..!
Take the first steps of your musical journey with the Juno, Mia, Titan, Gaia or Hermes harp and let the adventure begin! Designed especially for the ‘Start and Play’ range, these new additions to the Salvi catalogue make playing the harp an even more magical experience.