Donegal 34 string harp (Carbon fibre strings) in walnut finish by Salvi
Donegal 34 string harp (Carbon fibre strings) by Salvi
Donegal represents the revival of the Celtic harp tradition. This instrument is ideal for folk music; it is lightweight, portable and fitted with professional levers and the option of interchangeable legs. The carbon fibre strings are low tension and create a crystal, clear and well balanced sound.
- Range: A1 - C34 (A 1st Oct. - C 6th Oct.)
- Strings: 34
Bow Brand Lever Harp Carbon Fibre Strings A1 - D5
Bow Brand Wire Bass Strings C5 - C6
- Levers: Nickel Plated Pro Levers
- Body: Solid Maple Wood & High Grade Laminates
- Soundboard: Fiemme Valley red spruce
- Height (max): 136cm on feet/156cm on legs
- Width (max): 73cm
- Soundboard Width (max): 35cm
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Available finishes: Mahogany, walnut, natural and black ebony
(other finishes available to special order)
- Dust Cover & Tuning Key included
- Transport cover not included, but sold separately: click here
The Donegal is an excellent lever harp suited more towards the folk market and more advanced players. An ideal travelling instrument, without compromising on the range. Equipped with Bow Brand Carbon Fibre Strings it combines clarity with a bright well balanced sound.
Thoughtfully designed by Salvi and made to impeccably high standards..!