Bizzi Italian Harpsichord 'Giusti 1679'
£15,625.00 excluding VAT (UK Export Price)
Italian harpsichord 'Giusti 1679'. This instrument is inspired by the original harpsichord built in 1679 by Giovan Battista Giusti in the Tagliavini Collection. Its sound is full, and warmer than many Italian harpsichords making it particularly suitable for a wide solo repertoire as well as a continuo instrument. Compass (extended): G0 - E5, 58 notes
Delivered with tool box and spare parts.
- Compass: G 1 - E 5, 58 keys
- 2 x 8' plus Buff Stop independent stops
- Transposition 415 - 440 Hz
- Case and lid: poplar, fir and beech
- Italian Type Stand - Giusti
- Soundboard: red resonance spruce from Val di Fiemme
- Soundboard wood grain: Extra Fine
- Keyboard: spruce, Italian boxwood (diatonic keys) and ebony (chromatic keys)
- Jacks: pear wood with delrin or celcon plectra
- Tuning pins: forged iron, historical type, with hole
- Strings: red brass and yellow brass
- Brush painting in two colours or natural wood
- Rose: carved wood
- Dimensions: 230 x 87 x 21 cm
- Weight: 40 kg
For more details about this or any other Bizzi Harpsichord at our Saltaire showroom, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: 01274 288100