Ana 40 string harp (Gut strings) in natural finish by Salvi
Ana 40 string lever harp with Gut strings and BioCarbon® Synthetic Strings by Salvi
A quality choice for students wanting to progress to a pedal harp and for harpists looking for a sound similar to a small pedal harp.
- Range: E1 - A38 (E 1st Oct. - A 6th Oct.)
- Strings: 40
Sipario Lever Harp BioCarbon® Synthetic Strings E1 - F2
Bow Brand Lever Harp Natural Gut Strings E3 - B5
Bow Brand Lever Harp Wire Bass Strings A5 - A6
- Levers: Nickel Plated Pro Levers (Standard) or Gold Plated Pro Levers (Deluxe)
- Body: Solid Maple & High Grade Curved Maple Laminates
- Soundboard: Fiemme Valley Red Spruce (Italy)
- Height (max): 162cm
- Width (max): 80cm
- Soundboard Width (max): 38cm
- Weight: 20kg
- Available finishes: Mahogany, walnut, black or natural
(other finishes and decoration available to special order)
- Dust Cover & Tuning key included
- Transport cover not included, but sold separately: click here
The Ana is an excellent professional lever harp, suited to both intermediate and more advanced players. An ideal travelling instrument, without compromising on the range. Equipped with Bow Brand Natural Gut Strings, which combines roundness with a powerful sound. It is therefore very suitable to players who wish to progress to playing a pedal harp, or pedal harpists looking for a smaller, more easily portable harp.
Thoughtfully designed by Salvi and made to impeccably high standards..!