Bizzi Continuo Harpsichord 2x8' stops, buff stop and stand
Bizzi Continuo' harpsichord 2 x 8' stop. This inexpensive Italian harpsichord is designed according to typical XVII century Italian manufacturing principles. Designed to meet the requirements not only of schools and students but also of continuo performers, ensembles and Baroque orchestras. Its characterful sound, together with its small size and light weight, has made this one of the most popular models for those approaching the Baroque repertoire. Compass: G0 - E5, 58 notes
Delivered with tool box and spare parts.
- Compass: G 1 - E 5, 58 keys
- 2 x 8' independent stops
- Transposition 415 - 440 Hz
- Case and lid: mahogany, poplar and beech
- 3 beech legs screwed to the instrument, in style
- Soundboard: red resonance spruce from Val di Fiemme
- Soundboard wood grain: Fine
- Keyboard: spruce, Italian boxwood (diatonic keys) and ebony (chromatic keys)
- Jacks: pear wood with delrin or celcon plectra
- Tuning pins: forged iron, historical type, with hole
- Strings: red brass and yellow brass
- Brush painting in two colours or natural wood
- Rose: carved wood
- Dimensions: 185 x 85 x 20 cm
- Weight: 33 kg
The great Italian tradition in painting and decoration allows Bizzi to offer customers a large variety of finishing solutions, designed in accordance to individual tastes and wishes.
For more details about this or any other Bizzi Harpsichord at our Saltaire showroom, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: 01274 288100