Bizzi Bentside Spinet 1x8' stop, buff stop and stand
This spinet has a gracious shape with a sweet and round sound, probably due to a particular position of the wrest plank bridge which gives this instrument a sort of “virginal” timbre.
The “Goujon 1753” is an ideal instrument for ensemble music both for its wide specific repertoire and for the important musical literature of the north European Countries.
Thanks to its good mechanical functioning and wide keyboard, this spinet is also recommendable for student who want to begin harpsichord studies.
Delivered with tool box and spare parts.
- Compass: F 1 - F 5, 61 keys
- 1 x 8' stop with buff stop
- Transposition 415 - 440 Hz
- Case and lid: poplar, lime and beech
- 3 beech legs screwed to the instrument, in style
- Soundboard: red resonance spruce from Val di Fiemme
- Soundboard wood grain: Extra Fine
- Keyboard: spruce, Italian boxwood (diatonic keys) and ebony (chromatic keys)
- Jacks: pear wood with delrin or celcon plectra
- Tuning pins: forged iron, historical type, with hole
- Strings: red brass, yellow brass and ancient-type iron
- Brush painting in two colours or natural wood
- Rose: carved wood
- Dimensions: 178 x 65 x 23 cm
- Weight: 22 kg
The great Italian tradition in painting and decoration allows Bizzi to offer customers a large variety of finishing solutions, designed in accordance to individual tastes and wishes.
For more details about this or any other Bizzi Harpsichord at our Saltaire showroom, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: 01274 288100