Mia 34 string harp (Silkgut strings) in natural finish by Salvi
Mia 34 string lever harp with Silkgut® Synthetic Strings by Salvi
The 34 string Mia is an elegant, high quality instrument with a rich, clear sound that is built to be light and compact for ease of portability. It is a perfect harp for beginners of any age who need a reliable instrument for practice.
- Range: A1 - C34 (A 1st Oct. - C 6th Oct.)
- Strings: 34
Bow Brand Lever Harp Silkgut® Synthetic Strings A1 - D5
Bow Brand Wire Bass Strings C5 - C6
- Levers: Nickel Plated Pro Levers
- Body: Solid Maple Wood & High Grade Laminates
- Soundboard: Okumè
- Height (max): 123cm on feet/133cm on legs
- Width (max): 68cm
- Soundboard Width (max): 32cm
- Weight: 10kg
- Available finishes: Mahogany, cherrywood, natural, red, green and blue
(other finishes available to special order)
- Dust Cover, Extended Legs (20cm) & Tuning Key included
- Transport cover not included, but sold separately: click here
The Mia is an excellent student lever harp, suited to both beginners and more advanced players. An ideal starter or travelling instrument, without compromising on the range. Equipped with Bow Brand Silkgut® Synthetic Strings, it combines the roundness and power of gut strings with the robustness and stability of synthetic strings.
Thoughtfully designed by Salvi and made to impeccably high standards..!
Take the first steps of your musical journey with the Juno, Mia, Titan, Gaia or Hermes harp and let the adventure begin! Designed especially for the ‘Start and Play’ range, these new additions to the Salvi catalogue make playing the harp an even more magical experience.