Heyens: Advanced Recorder Technique, Vol. 1
Advanced Recorder Technique is a must-have 2 volume collection for all recorder players!
Volume 1 focusses on Finger and Tongue Technique:
- Finger Movements
- Scales / Arpeggios / Chromatic Scales
- Scales and Arpeggios in chromatic sequence
- Scales in Thirds
- Smooth Double Tonguing
- Virtuoso Technique in all Keys
- Broken Chords
- Finger Vibrato (flattement)
- Double Tonguing with "did'll"
- Fingering Chart
These books include musical examples for the alto (treble) recorder, but the tonguing and ornamentation techniques are for all sizes of recorder!